Dr. CollierMcLaughlin is an inspirational, motivational speaker and licensed lay preacher who is equally at home in a keynote convention setting, a workshop, or a pulpit – or as a luncheon or dinner speaker. A psycho- social religious journalist, she speaks as a story teller, who easily mixes the theme of a client’s meeting with her expansive life experiences – growing up as the daughter of a Southeastern Conference and professional football coach, traveling the world as a speaker and consultant in the area of Suzuki Talent education and developing innovative approaches to leadership.
A voracious reader, with a passion for bringing civility and peace to the world through organizational and individual change, Dr Collier McLaughlin never fails to interest and inspire her audiences.
- The Toyota Women’s Conference
- The Art of Saying ‘No!’
- Civic clubs such as Kiwanis and Rotary
- Developing a winning team for your organization – with tips from the world of football
- Single adult conferences
- One is a whole number
- More than one dream in a lifetime
- Religious groups
- What WOULD Jesus Do?
- Living Intentionally: the cost and the promise
- Conversations to Change the World
- Standing on the edge of the world
- Making the Most of Every Lifetime
- The Fullness of Solitude
- The Tsunami of Change
- The Way We Never Were
- The Call to Holy Conversation
- Single in the Household of God
- Small d deaths and small r resurrections
- Life is goodbye; Life is hello